Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown- Favorite Color : )

It;'s Tuesday, so time for the Tuesday Throwdown challenge- this week we are using our favorite color!


 I have always loved Pink, I also love Blues....if I had to pick one- Pink would win!  This week, our sponsor is Kitty Bee Digital Stamps.  I used an image called Panda Balloon and Bouquet.

 I found the DP in my stash- it is by Basic Grey. And, it is pink (and blue) : )   For me, this is quite CAS and would also be perfect for Valentines Day.

  I hope you will come join us- and take a look at the other DT members great cards- wonderful inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet card, Shelly!

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly just love your panda Valentine. What perfect paper to match.

Lisa said...

I love this!! The panda is so sweet!! The papers you used are gorgeous!! Pink's my fav, too :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card - and how serindipitous that the paper had both your favourite colours on it!
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

It's funny how pandas are becoming so popular. I love your card. Your two favourite colours look beautiful together.

Terri Winske said...

Aawwww, this is such a sweet image and a beautifully created card! I love how you kept the image smaller and built around it!

Laura said...

Shelly, your card is darling! Great layout and pretty colors! And what a cute Panda holding the bouquet of bamboo and the heart!