Saturday, May 20, 2017

DDD May Flowers

The May DDD- post on the 15th- I am late!  We are focusing on May flowers this month- and I just love floral images : )


 I love floral images, so had to make another with the images Debbie provided in the kit : ) Below, I had to try the technique Jennifer McGuire posted about making shaker cards using tulle.


 The Dueling Darlings is a group on Splitcoaststampers. We are divided up into the Divas and the ***Dazzlers***. Each group receives a kit, and we all create with a like theme.  Then, we hop to each others blogs to see what everyone has created. The hostess for the Dazzlers is Debbie and for the Divas Judy.

Deb sent us:
Images- Stampin Up Blooming Beautiful
DP-My Minds Eye- Kate and Co. Cambridge COurt Mini flowers & Bouquet Paper
Ribbons- SU
Rhinestones -SU
Vintage floral adornment -SU
Blue adhesive gems- Colorbox
Images colored with Copic markers

I lost my sidebar links when my computer crashed in December, and I still have not put them on my sidebar..... .  Here they all are:
Divas
Barb ** Blog: Barb's Inkin' into Retirement
Carol ** Blog: Lost in my craft room
Judy ** Blog: Paper Hugs & Kisses
Heather ** Blog:https://landofstamping.wordpress.com/ 
Kelly ** Blog: *Sandcastle Stamper*
LJ ** Blog: Bucky Girl
Suzy ** no blog, Gallery SuzyS1104 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com
Tami ** : : : : BlueInks Design
Terry S ** her gallery: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=11182

Dazzlers:
Darlene ** The World According to Bijou
Debbie ** The Ink Igloo
Jeanette ** Cre8tive Play: It's Cheaper than TherapyCreative Play-It's Cheaper Than Therapy
Paola ** blog That's Amore! (SAMA  Please check her gallery at SCS HERE
Shelly ** My creative rumblings
Terry A ** For now, here's her gallery: Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - PurplePansy26 - Handmade Cards & Crafts
Terry L ** It's Totally Terry
Tracie ** Crafty Creations
Debby B ** no blog (Gallery: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...edeb&x=18&y=13

Challenges:
card #2- Sketch Time Out challenges
Challenge Up Your Life- Blossoms
Sisterhood of Crafters- card of encouragement

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

16 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly both of the cards are just gorgeous. Love the tag and the shakers. Those papers are beautiful.

froebelsternchen said...

Beuatiful cards Shelly - AMAZING!
oxo Susi

Darlene said...

Both cards are fabulous Shelley! I happen to have both these stamps ... thanks for the reminder to get them out and get inky!! Have a fabulous day! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Encouragement’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Hannelie said...

I love the way my card inspired you! Thank you so much for playing along !

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

I love florals too and I swear I do not do enough of them. These are both very pretty. Jennifers technique is very cool.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, both of these cards are stunning! You have such a great eye for design. Lovely!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Two floral beauties, Shelly! Fabulous designer papers to show off these beautiful May flowers!! I love what you have crated with the tulle shaker design! Awesome work!

Stef H said...

wow! these are gorgeous. like the new blog look too.
a new phaze in your life with mom living with you. not easy, but the love is so worth it!
keeping you in my prayers... and if you ever come towards sandwich PM me for my phone # if you don't already have it. would LOVE to meet up with you.

hugs :)

Stef H said...

P.S. i'd come and meet you at ZIGGY's too!

Donna said...

These are gorgeous Shelly! Love the color combo. I just bought soem tulle so I can try Jennifer's shaker card. I thik they are so fun. Love your cards! I haven't had much time to craft lately. Today is my first day home for quite a while so I hope to get some time to craft in today.

Anne Temple said...

Both of these are gorgeous!! I especially love how your tag turned out. Great colors too.

Steffie said...

What a wonderful card.
Thank you for joining us at CUYL.
Hugs from Germany,
Steffie

Maikreations said...

Great card. Love the marbled background and the tulle-shaker ;o))) Thank you for joining our "Blossoms" challenge at CUYL. Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Jenny Colacicco said...

Super pretty, Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out challenges , Jenny x

Tammy said...

Two beautiful, colorful cards Shelly! I love the shaker card with the tulle, I need to try that for sure, how fun!
Tammy x

:: BlueInks :: said...

Love the creative layouts you used on these cards! You really made the best use of the kit. Great job!