Saturday, July 30, 2016

Thinking of you and Getting Dirty

 I thought I would make a couple of cards today and thought I'd play along with the SCS Dare to Get Dirty challenges. This is for the first challenge:

I used images from Sweet Stamps, Meeting my goal os using unused stamps.  The DP is Lost & Found 6x6 Breeze. I know girl cardinals are not this bright red, but what the heck, it's a card after all! I made this for my husband, he is supportive of me with my back issues and me having to quit my job.


Paper Craft Crew- Sketch #204

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Shelly - love those two cute birds and the twine behind the sentiment.
Blessings
Maxine

*Vicki* said...

Yay!! So very happy to see you are joining in this fun event my friend!! :) I adore your birds here and your layout looks amazing!! Now I must go and find your gallery as I wasn't aware that you belonged my friend!! LOL!!

Katydid Cards said...

What a cute image! And that background paper is perfect for it!

Lynn McAuley said...

So very sweet! I love this layout for your red birds on a branch image!! What a delight!