Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Happy Birthday to you!

 I made a Birthday card for a Special lady- and loved the Gelli plate design I made on Deli paper.



I used inspiration to create from the  Bugaboo challenge- Bingo- I used Flower, Pink and Bugaboo image. The image is called BugBdayBird4. The sentiment I used is a digi from Create with TLC.  I colored the image with Copics, The top left of the image has a small area where I cut around a couple of the balloons and the do not get cut by the die- I call that "Out of the Box". I added a Sentiment from Create with TLC. I used a stash item- oh, this is sooo old- not sure when the last time is that I added a flower to a card!  I hand delivered this one, so aded 3 layers of petals and a button center. I added a thin strip of silver German Scrap to the lower border. Since the background is shimmery, I added Wink of Stella to the stripes of the hat, and around the image as well.

 Other Challenges- Come and Get It-wants Mixed Media projects (Gelli Plate BG). Pile it On wants to see projects that use paint.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

15 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

love that background Shelly, and a gorgeous card ovrall
Blessing
Maxine

kel Acopan said...

so cute!!! love that little birdy!!

lovies, =o) kel

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, i love bugaboo!! Your card is sooooo cute Shelly!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, I love the balloon-carrying bird. Cute birthday card!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this quirky birthday bird, Shelly!! How fun is that!!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The image is too cute!! The background looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

creationsnz said...

Cuteness and colour always works, and I specially like how your balloons go outside the circle. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenges, Carol DT

MiamiKel said...

Shelly, this is super cute! So colorful and fun and festive! What an interesting design - deli paper! Hmmm, a challenge I see in the future! :) I'm sorry I've been so swamped and haven't stopped by - but happy to see I didn't miss this beauty!
Hugs!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Such a cute card, love it. xoxo

Kim P said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I love that image! Fun card!!!

Kajcyika said...

oh, how sweet, love it! :)
Thanks for playing with us at CAGIC! Hope you will join us again :) Kaja

Donna said...

Love this image and all the balloons. Perfect for a birthday card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is one cute image and it's coloured to perfection.

Katydid Cards said...

Such a cute card. Can't go wrong with Bugaboo!

MaryH said...

What a marvelous gelli background! I have been seeing the deli paper on Joggles' video, and just recently saw her youtube with the Tyvek to make masks & stencils. This is just a stunning background for the focal elements of this pretty card! Love it! TFS & Hugs