Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sweet Stamps- Anything Goes

For the challenge this week at Sweet Stamps, we are creating with the theme of Anything Goes. Well, my ATC group met this month and we traded ATC's that had beads on them, so I used the occasion to bead an ATC.


 I also recycled on this project- the orange backing is from a baby wipe I used to clean up the ink from a previous project.

 I used a birdcage and bird from Globecraft and Piccolo from Sweet Stamps.  I used the Enamel Embossing Adhesive and Enamel Embossing Powder(s) Siam Silver and Royal Sterling on the bird cage.  The bird has 3D Enamel Gel in Daffodil Pearl and a few Glass no hole beads in black.

Sequins with bead centers were added with a needle and thread. I pierced around the edge of cardstock and used a needle and thread to add the beads to the edge.  I had to add some roses to the top to finish off the ATC.

Challenges:
That Craft Place- Mixed Media
We Love to Create- Mixed Media
Gem of a Challenge- Bird
Frilly and Funky- Things with Wings
ATC's Around the World- AG

Thanks for stopping by!
 Shelly

17 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Shelly this is fabulous - love the beading, and the unique background. The white rose ribbon really makes the colours 'pop'.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your fabulous faux metallic birdcage framed with your pretty red beads! I know your friends were delighted to each receive one of these beauties, Shelly! Incredible work!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is lovely! Looks like it is full of wonderful textures, too.

Terry said...

Fabulous ATC, Shelly! The colors and that beading is gorgeous and I just love the added birdcage! Love it!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the colors!! What a great idea to use the used baby wipe!! Beautiful ATC!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous ATC. Love the up-cycling too.

kel Acopan said...

this is beautiful!! i am always so afraid to step out of my box and try new things

lovies, =o) kel

Nancy Dynes said...

This is completely lovely, Shelly! Thanks so much for joining us at The Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog!
Hugs,
Nancy

Kim P said...

Wow! I love the use of texture! Very pretty

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is so gorgeous. Love the texture and colours.

Unknown said...

Love the background, and it was made with an about to be tossed baby wipe to boot!

Marilyn said...

This is a great piece and I so admire your creativity and eagerness to try new techniques. This piece is so arty and I like it a lot!

*Vicki* said...

The background with the colors look stunning Shelly!! Wonderful design! :)

Rika said...

This is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Holla die Waldfee ist das ein tolles ATC. Absolut gelungen Deine Umsetzung
Hab lieben Dank fürs mitmachen bei ATC Around the World
Grüßle
Vanessa

Penny said...

Aren't you clever with your recycling?!! :^)
Really pretty design! Love the fab palette & die cuts & added bling! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Tania said...

Very elegant. I love it.