Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gimme 10 and Celebrate 5

Julie Koerber is celebrating 5 years of blogging and has a challenge to "Gimme 10 and Celebrate 5".  Oh boy, I do not do CAS easily, but thought it would be fun to try- especially since I love the Flourishes stamps she enables me to buy : ) and I do not use them enough.  
 My First card uses a new Technique Junkies Technique called Copic Outline. I used Webster papers and I also made a quick piece of custom Baker's twine with YG03 Copic.  The stamps are called Spring Ephemerals .


Congrats on five years Julie and Thanks for all of the beautiful Inspiration!!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Thanks Shelly for playing along! This is a fun creation and it's been a while since I've picked up that set. I tell ya, I am getting all kinds of great inspiration for quickie cards! Thanks for your kind words and for helping me celebrate a bit!
~Signed, your personal enabler! :-)

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Shelly - the subtly of the coloured image is great against the busy paper.
Blessings
Maxine

Stacy Morgan said...

I like that the tulip is not colored, that does save time. Very pretty! Thanks for playing in Flourishes Gimme 10 challenge this week.