Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinners-x's 4

I am dropping in to post the 4 winners of the blog candy_
#18
Theresa said...
It would be great to win one of these sets. I especially like the last one. I still have the reflection card you sent me using the raccoon.
Thanks for offering blog candy.

The Raccoon set is yours- just drop me an e-mail with your address- Wahoo!

#20
Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...
WOW! This is some awesome blog candy!

Send me an e-mail with your address!

#34
Rosalee said... I have also linked to my sidebar. Thanks for the wonderful chance(s).
Hugs, Rosalee

Thanks for linking- won you some stamps!

and

#8

Hlora said...
I linked it on sidebar.
Again- Thanks for linking it up- drop me a line with your address and I will get the set in the mail! Hlora will be getting the Karaoke set


Send e-mails to Shellymc2 at Comcast.net
Thanks to everyone that stopped by and linked up

Shelly

3 comments:

Hlora said...

wow!! Thank you Shelly!!
Congratulations to another winners!!!

Rosalee said...

Oh How Wonderful! Thanks so much Shelly. Congrats to the rest of the winners as well. I sent you an email.
Hugs, Rosalee

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... I just now saw this! Did I really win? I'm so excited! Thank you! I just sent you an email.