Thursday, December 8, 2011

WInner Winner Chicken Dinner

Drumroll!!!!!!!    I used Random.org to pick my winner tonight

 #48 is
48 Jennifer Scull said...
well my copics scare me to death, so perhaps a book like this one will help me to overcome that fear and actually use them! :) what a wonderful blog candy!

jenscull @ yahoo.com
Congrats Jennifer !

Thanks to all that played along to win....... I am feeling very Blessed this year- there is more candy to come- not like this one, but still fun candy none the less!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Shelly

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

get OUT!!!!! this is like the best Christmas gift EVER EVER EVER!!!!! I am so excited I almost spilled coffee all over my compy! :)

Lynn Stevens said...

Congrats to Jennifer! Thanks for the chance Shelly, boy you sure have a lot going on, I don't know how you keep up with all the blog hops, etc!
hugs Lynn

Creative Grammie said...

Congratulations Jennifer! Thank you so much Shelly for having such a great giveaway; grateful to have a chance to enter.
Have a Merry Christmas!