Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Firecracker Designs by Pamela store closing update


Firecracker Designs by Pamela store is closing- blow-out sale begins October 1st. Here is a store update:
Stock Update: These sets have sold out: Chicory, Heritage Boys, and Sitting Pretty, curly bird, turtle, elephants on parade, BE Susan, Italiano, Those were the days, and Crazy for paisley. 
Here's a few sets that have 1-2 left:
4×5084 Sally’s Garden of Weedin
4×5085 So Hoppy Together
4×5028-Graduation Set-Thank You Jesus
4x5073-Fall Flowers
CS 2x2001-Cat in the Cap
2x3014-O'fest Pretzel/Heart
2x3002-Bfly/Dfly
2x3019-Turkey
We will start an inventory blow out October first.  Once an item sells out I’ll remove it from the store, keep in mind I work during the day so you may end up ordering something that is gone already. If that happens I’ll refund you asap.
Digital images are not affected!! At the end of the year the digitals that belong to other artists will return to those artists. I hope to still offer digis in the new year, but on a much smaller platform. We'll see what the year brings. lol
I will be keeping my blog and gallery.  :0)
The last day of sales will be Dec. 15th.

1 comment:

Terry said...

I did not realize that FCD was closing!!! That makes two in very recent times. I would love it if we could stamp/create together. I have friends that stamp, but we don't get together for that?? It sure would be fun! Have a great day!