Monday, June 21, 2010

ATC’s

First...I want to tell you about some Truffles.....yep good old candy that is!  A quick tutorial and a chance at some yummies- click HERE

I made some ATC’s for fun- I missed the deadline at Fun with ATC’s, but made the ATC’s anyway……
The theme was football- which is soccer here.  I used a digi image from CocoDingo with ink daubered on and the shoes colored with Copics.  Which do you like better-the red shoes or the blue ones? 
SoccerATC'scocodingo












Next, I cut out some pictures from a magazine and collaged them into ATC’s….I cannot remember which magazine now….
SoccerATCworldcup
SoccerATCUSA
SoccerATCworldcupflagsnnike
The last one has a border of flags of the participating teams, around the edge, then the Nike fundraiser to help stop the spread of AIDS/HIV in Africa- buy red Nike shoelaces, and Nike will donate $4.00 to the fund. These ATC’s are my first like this- they will be a good memory of the World Cup IF we get better ref’s (LOL) and hopefully the USA will advance- we’ll see on Wednesday…….
Next, as long as I am uploading pictures- here is a swap I did through RubberStampChat for Technique ATC’s.  The techniques are all really nice:
SwapATCrubberstampchat1
Deb Lovett-Faux Soap Stone
Nancy Chebuske-Guevara-Bleach technique
Teena-Copics and Bubblewrap
SwapATCrubberstampchat2
Mine-distress inks and bleach
Diane Marr-Polished Stone
Stephanie-Chalk Daubing
SwapATCRubberstampchat3
Lt-Carol Fosdick-Faux Suede
Rt top-Darci Simmons-water stamping
bottom-Pat Hansbery-SuedePlastic wrap with distress inks

Here is the link to Rubber stampChat- there is another swap due at the beginning of July. You may have to sign in to Rubberstampchat to look/ join…… I look forward to the next swap-due 7/18......
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day
Shelly

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Just great Shelly! I'm thinking I like the blue shoes best!! Love your ATC's too.
Lynn

Kathy said...

Fun ATCs, I love the soccer collection. They would look cool framed together as a collection.

Cheryl said...

Great ATCs. These look like they were fun to make.

Juliet A said...

This are all excellent! I think any color soccer shoe is fine. The ATCs you got in the swap are really nice - they will be great for your collection!

Patty Gorka said...

Love your ATC's. I think I like the blue one better, but they are both great! Love how you made some ATC's with your magazines, that's a great idea!