Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OOPS…a Daisy Sale today

Pamela at Firecracker Designs has a beautiful set of Daisies that she is offering at 1/2 off ($4.49)  today only-Wednesday 12 midnight to 12 midnight tonight. No code needed- when you click on the set, it will show up for this awesome low price!
Aoopsadaisy
That is a lot of rubber for $4.49 in my opinion!
I could not resist making a card with this beautiful set tonight!
ShellySchmidtMay07FCDOppsaDaisy
I used the Crushed Curry CS (I still had out for the Bloggers Challenge from Friday), and I have a new paper stack, Porcelain, from Basic Grey that is a perfect match to the Curry. I cut out a Nestability frame that I won in a Blog Candy from Becca in White CS to outline the embossed flowers. The background is also inked with Versamark and Curry with FCD German Script stamp.  I could get carried away and make more....but I have to work tomorrow, so I had better call it a night! 
For more samples of this card, check HERE and HERE and on Pamela's Blog HERE
Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

14 comments:

Hetty said...

Great card, Shelly! I like the monochromic way you did.

kc_froglady said...

This is so pretty I really love the curry color and it goes so well with the BG paper! AWESOME card Shelly!

Annie said...

oh my, how pretty!!!!!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Ursula said...

very pretty, Shelly! Love the color choice with the daisy image! ;o)

Sarah said...

Oh, how elegant. Gorgeous design and beautiful color. Now I have some ideas of how to use Crushed Curry!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow Shelly what a gorgeous card!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Oh GF, this is just ddb...drop dead beautiful! hugz

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love this color.

jimlynn said...

WOW Shelly, your card is just awesome. So lovely.
Lynn

Tammy said...

Lovely card!

Juliet A said...

Great monochromatic card - the curry color goes well with the daisies, IMHO.

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous card Shelly! Are these the paints you were telling me about?

Anne said...

Oh wow this is so pretty! Lovely colour choice