Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm back!!! I just made the D2D deadline..................

  I have been having computer issues- so a quick upload of three cards I made with the D2D image this week.  First though, let me tell you that this week- posting tomorrow- is the FREE image at D2D (aka Designed 2 Delight ) if you have any desire to play along- it is a great time to jump in- you get another free image each week you make a card with the image and get it posted by the deadline......which is fast approaching....!!!  Oh- for my Stamps R Us challenge this month, we are to use distressing on our cards, so I distressed the edge of the purple border.  
 Colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol, background is polished stone- yep- done in stripes!
This also meets the Tanda Stamps challenge-Flowers  and Pollycraft-distressing
The next card is Prismacolor pencils and Crystal effects on the balloon and the flower. I tried outlining the images with cool gray pencils like I do with my Copics- something new.......
 This one is also done with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol, mounted on a BG of Dabbed Shimmers- a Technique Junkies background- it was then put through the Cuttlebug.
It also qualifies for :
Craft Challenge- Ribbons and sparkle
Bee Crafty-embossing and digi image
Cuttlebug spot-Green
Pink Elephant-Add green
  I have alot of pictures to take and upload this week- sharing a computer to have to sign off now.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

26 comments:

jimlynn said...

Glad to see you're back! Great cards - all three of them. So cute.

Unknown said...

mmmmm....I think I like the last one the best but it was hard to decide because they all were so cute...love the chicks.

TesaB said...

Whiiii - thesa are too cute, love those chicks!

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Emma said...

Gorgeous cards, such an adorable image and love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Annie said...

Just gorgeous all of them.
Ann xxx
The Pink Elephant Challenge

Sue said...

gorgeous selection of cards and such a cute image,thank you for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Carrie said...

Glad you're back Shelly, cute cards, love the one with the trio of flowers but they are too cute.

Faith S. said...

All three cards are fabulous!! So many great ideas! I'm so sorry to hear your computer is giving you trouble. :(

DonnaMundinger said...

We LOVE it when you play along! our cards are adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot! xxD

Annie said...

Shelly, I hear you - I'm having some computer problems too and didn't make the deadline... oh well, I guess this week starts over :)
Cute! Cute chicks - like how you did different colors, but they are all so cute!

Juliet A said...

It's a great image, isn't it? I just haven't gotten around to using it - distracted with other things, I guess. I love all the different ways you've mounted this image!

Anne said...

Cute cards all of them love that image Shelly

Payne Holler Cards said...

welcome back! lovin these 3..cannot get over that background on the first one!!!

Becky said...

So cute!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx

Suzi Mac said...

Three lovely cards, Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week, good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x

Joanne Gilch said...

don't you just love this set of birdies? all of your cards are just perfect and lovely.

Kathy said...

All three are adorable, I love the ce on the balloon, looks so realistic. Sorry your still having computer probs.

Yogi said...

very nice. The stripe background is very interesting

Trudi said...

Fab cards Shelly, those birds are really cute! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

Laura said...

Vey cute cards.TFS

Rose said...

Lovely cute cards! Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.t and good luck.

Rose xx

Kellie said...

Welcome back. I love the cards and your distressing. I will be adding a prize for the winner.

Godelieve said...

Cheerful cards!! And so cute!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is so pretty!! Love the colors and the fun image!! :)

Bee said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)