Monday, August 31, 2009

Go Green-Vintage


I wanted to make a card with my Copics- and found a challenge to use all green....now that is a challenge, isn't it? Why- maybe it is because of the Irish blood in my veins....... I used a FREE Background stamp from a Vintage Digital site
http://digitaltuesday.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html
I just LOVE this image- I hope I did it justice! You cannot see in the picture the Sakura Gelly roll pen adding shimmer to the little circles in the medallion centers.
What do you think?
Thanks for looking,
Shelly

3 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very pretty!!! I love the image, and all the green, it looks Beautiful!!! You did a wonderful job with this hun!!!!! Love it!
Hugs,
Cheryl

froebelsternchen said...

all the green, it´s very pretty !

And thanks for the link...I have to look there too!

hugs from Vienna, Austria
Susi

Juliet A said...

This is stunning! Monochromatic is hard challenge to do well, but this is a triumph. I love those stardust pens! Thanks for the link to the vintage image site, too.